Address: 214-970 Burrard Street, Vancouver, B.C. V6G 2R4 Canada
- Integrates Canadian government resources at federal, provincial and municipal levels, unites partners in various industries and classes to explore opportunities for business expansion, cooperation, investment, merger & acquisition in Canada for members; provides immigration, taxation, legal consultancy and design services.
- Canadian partners include: Deloitte - the world's top accounting firm (in Vancouver and Toronto), KPMG - the world's top accounting firm (in Vancouver), Greater Vancouver Board of Trade, University of British Columbia, Simon Fraser University, China-Canada Commercialization & Acceleration Network (C2CAN), Canada's Federal International Trade and Export Promotion Office, British Columbia Provincial Trade Minister's Office, and Bank of Nova Scotia Private Banking.
- Professional experts, including experienced CPAs familiar with China-Canada taxation, senior consultants specialized in commercial buildings and industry investment, residential real estate brokerage ranking first for three consecutive years, bank expert with 8-year experience in China and 25-year experience in Canada, are available to provide comprehensive consultancy and assistance for enterprises and individuals.
- We provide consultation, design, tailored visits for newly coming enterprises and individuals. We help arrange visits with Canadian enterprises and chambers of commerce, confirm your company's or private bank finance and accounting tax with Canadian accountants and bank partners, investigate investment environment and opportunities for private real estate or commercial building in Canada.
- As the political and diplomatic environment between China and Canada continues to improve, Federation of Shenzhen Commerce - Canada Branch plans to cooperate with Deloitte's global HQ in Canada to hold an annual (or biennial) event entitled "Shenzhen Business in Canada". This 8-10 day trip will include:
❖ Symposiums with 30-40 most prosperous enterprises in west and east Canada selected by Deloitte and willing to cooperate with Chinese enterprises
❖ Visits to C2CAN high-tech business incubators, latest project roadshow, and face-to-face communication with their designers
❖ Speeches about Canadian investment environment, procedure, and tax, and China-Canada recent economic development trend analysis from Canada investment experts and famous economists
❖ Communication with members of Parliament of Canada, provincial and municipal councilors, and officials of Embassy of the People's Republic of China in Canada
- We provide a full range of consultation and care to members who have already settled down in Canada for their steady growth and development.